- PS4 dual shock 4 (both wired and wireless)
- PS3 dual shock 3 (original) (usb works out-of-the-box, for bluetooth, it is a little tricky, check this video if you are not able to connect, note that this is not my app's fault, it is driver's) (Snow Leopard needs Driver)
- Microsoft Xbox One Controller (wired, just plug USB Cable) (needs driver)
- Microsoft Xbox 360 wired Controller (needs driver)
- Microsoft Original Xbox wired Controller (needs driver)
- Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless Controller (needs receiver and driver)
- EMS Trio Linker 2 Plus an adaptor for:
- GameCube DK Bongos (Fully functional, including claps!)
- (This adaptor claims it is compatible with PS2 dancing pads, It should be compatible, but I dont have one to test)
- A Dual SNES-to-USB Adapter (from Mayflash)
- An iControlPad Bluetooth controller (this one works with android and iphone too and it is nice!)
- A Retrode adaptor (Sega/Snes/Atari...)
- 9-button SEGA Saturn USB pad
- A generic Ps2 knock-off usb joystick for pc
- Saitek p880
- USB to Wii Classic Controller (Thanks Jonathan!)
- Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick
- Logitech Gamepads (in DirectInput mode!)
- Logitech Gamepads (in XInput mode, needs Xbox driver)
- Using Wjoy (note that may not work in El Capitain OS X 10.11):
- Wiimote (No accelerometer)
- Wii Classic Controller
- Wii Nunchuk (analog stick support seems to be broken in the latest version I tested (v0.7) )
- Wii U Gamepad Pro (as reported by other users)
- Many others...
Please note that if your gamepad is not on this list, does NOT mean it does not work.
Any Mac (and PC, mostly, please check compatibility) compatible joysticks or gamepads that uses USB or Bluetooth (compatible with the HID Gamepad Standard) should work out-of-the-box.
Mixed Results (Told by e-mail that it is not working, but there is people on the internet saying it works, so it needs confirmation)
- 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box (2005 model) source: (working) (not working) (please test if you have one)
- Old non-plug-and-play USB 1.1 controllers that needs drivers . (they are not HID stardard compilant)
- Third Party or knockoff PS3 controllers, some may work, like ones from MadCatz (some of them claims to be PC compatible, check with the manufacturer), and some dont. The only way to be sure if getting a official Dual Shock 3/SixAxis controller.
- Third Party xbox 360 controllers, (please download the latest version of this xbox controller driver driver, and if it doesnt work, please tell us)
If you used any Joystick successfully (or not) that is not on this list, please post its model here and help make this list more complete.