2 Controller Buttons mapped to 1 Key

Joystick Mapper discussion.

2 Controller Buttons mapped to 1 Key

Postby Brizzled » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:32 pm

Hi Rodrigo,

I'm trying to figure out something you mentioned on your website that doesn't seem to help with my particular problem.

You've said that if you want to create a button combination that I should just assign the buttons to do the same task but instead what happens is now as I expected would happen they just perform an overlapping task which isn't what I want.

I'm using an addon called Consoleport on World of Warcraft and due to the high number of keys it requires some combination of button pushes to access other abilities.

For example Square does a fist attack. However, L2 and Square drinks a potion.

When I tried to make this work so that this is what I want to happen now L2 Alone Drinks a potion and Square on it's own drinks a potion and then he attacks which is not the result I want.

The reason I purchased your app is because the reccommended original software WoWmapper isn't available on Windows, no matter what .exe to .dmg converter I use it will not work on a mac computer.

Am I missing something, is there some feature which makes button combinations work?
Brizzled

Re: 2 Controller Buttons mapped to 1 Key

Postby Rodrigo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Hello, I see what you mean, that is something that I will add in Joystick Mapper in the short future, please stay tuned
Rodrigo

Re: 2 Controller Buttons mapped to 1 Key

Postby schroef » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:53 pm

How is this double button function going. Really missing this option as well as quick double tab or soft trigger function. Double tab wouldnt be that hard i guess, perhaps a sort of interval timer on a button which register how fast a certain button is pressed.
schroef

Return to Joystick Mapper