Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Joystick Mapper discussion.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Postby dunxd » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Just bought Lego Marvel Super Heroes (LMSH) for my kids, hoping they could play cooperatively using two Sone Dualshock 4 (DS4) controllers.

LMSH didn't work at all with the controllers - but Lego Star Wars Complete Saga does work.

I bought Joystick Mapper, and mapped the key controls for LMSH. This worked ok-ish for one controller, although I kept seeing the Up/Down mapping for the left joypad reversed. This seemed to be intermittent.

When I connected the second DS4 however, things got worse. Sometimes the controllers would work fine, and I could control each character. However, after dropping out one player, then rejoining, one controller ended up controlling both characters. And then the up/down control would reverse for one character only.

I can't really figure out whether this is a bug with Joystick Mapper or LMSH.

Does anyone here regularly play any games with two DS4 connected simultaneously? Any problems solved, or ongoing?

Thanks,

Dunx
dunxd

Re: Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Postby Rodrigo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:45 pm

hello, sorry for not answering before, do you still need help?

Joystick Mapper currently (1.1.3) does have a problem with multiple controllers simultaneously.
But as it looks, it may be a combination of problems with the game itself and the app.

If you still need help please send me your preset

Cheers
Rodrigo

Return to Joystick Mapper