Secondary Mouse Fails After Few Minutes

Joystick Mapper discussion.

Secondary Mouse Fails After Few Minutes

Postby Ozzy » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Good day,

I've been using this app to play some of my favourite games for some time and would like to start off by thanking you for making this app.

I have, however, been experiencing one irritating problem for some time. When playing Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (I don't know if the game has anything to do with this), I am required to use the right mouse button (secondary click) to lift objects. This works for some time and eventually bugs out and refuses to work at all. I've tried rebinding the secondary click to other buttons with no change. This only fixes when I restart my computer (though it did not work even after a few restarts for some reason). When I turn the preset off, I am able to resume using the secondary mouse with my peripheral and my touchpad. However, with the preset on, I am not able to even use my peripheral+touchpad. On top of this, occasionally my primary click would also disappear but reappear in random circumstances. It would be lovely to hear of a fix for this. I hope the error is my own doing.

I am using a DualShock4 controller on El Capitan OSX with a mid 2012 model Macbook Pro.

Thank you,
Ozzy.
Ozzy

Re: Secondary Mouse Fails After Few Minutes

Postby Rodrigo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:32 pm

hi, sorry for not answering before. do you still need help?

Is your macbook pro a Retina model? Maybe it is an issue with retina resolution bounds for retina screens, this is a known bug that I need to investigate
Rodrigo

Return to Joystick Mapper