- OS 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Tattiebogle XBox 360 Controller Driver Version 0.12
- Joystick Mapper software (version 1.1.1)
- Official Microsoft XBox 360 USB wired controller
Setting up the 360 controller
- Plug in your wired 360 controller
- Download and install the Tattiebogle XBox 360 Controller Driver (FREE)
http://tattiebogle.net/index.php/Projec ... river#toc1
Joystick Mapper instructions
- Download and install Joystick Mapper (£2.99 on Mac App Store)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/joystick ... d528183797
- In Joystick Mapper open 'Presets folder' (Apple-o)
- Download my Joystick Mapper SMB preset file
- Place preset file (360SuperMeatBoy.txt) into the Presets folder
- In Joystick Mapper refresh the 'Presets list' (Apple-r). This should make Super Meat Boy preset appear in the list.
- Click the big check box next to Super Meat Boy to activate this preset.
SMB game menu
Start SMB in Steam. Make sure you have the controller plugged in and the Joystick Mapper SMB preset ticked. You should now be able to do the following...
- Left analogue joystick to move up/down/left/right in menus
- A button = Accept
- B button = Back
SMB game controls
Once the game play starts try...
- DPad = left and right
- A button = Jump
- B button = Escape to menu
- Left trigger = Run/Special
Feel free to edit and improve
This is my first time trying to do something like this. I hope the community can improve on it.